"Slowey & Sons is committed to ensuring that health and safety is at the forefront of all their work processes and procedures"
We understand the health & safety responsibilities and staff are appropriately trained with how to carry out the procedures in the safest way with the safety of the public paramount at all times. This is achieved by:
- Complying with the relevant legislation
- Providing training for employees enabling them to understand the requirements of any legislation as well as the responsibility of the company and themselves
- Continual assessment to identify what processes or procedures are suitable or need improving
- Using best industry practice including the use of risk assessments when neccesary
- Making available necessary safety devices and protective equipment to all employees
We monitor our health and safety performance through a number of key performance indicators and seek to continuously improve with the ultimate aim of having zero accidents as we have for the last 30 years in the industry.
Full Health & Safety policy can be provided on request
Slowey & Sons commitment to health & Saftey recently aquired them Achilles status